With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s time to find creative ways to express your love—no matter whether it involves a friend, a family member, or your one true love.
Of course, a heartfelt card or thoughtful gesture can do the trick. But if you want to go the extra mile, consider taking inspiration from our founders’ Valentine’s Day gift guide below.
I tailored my V-Day gift guide for the fashionable and wellness-minded ladies in your life. Shop for these goodies to help them look and feel like a million bucks.
- natureofthings: Help Mom deck out her shower with this clean, plant-powered body care line inspired by the elements (fire, air, water, and earth).
- Goldfaden MD Needle-less: The ultimate non-invasive solution to stop signs of aging in their tracks.
- Dorsey: You can’t go wrong by gifting jewelry—especially with this vintage revival brand.
- Remedy Place (LA and NYC): Give the gift of high-end wellness treatments… but make it social.
- The Sill: Lauren and I both love this shop to freshen up and greenify our homes.
For Your Bestie
- HIGHR Collective: Female-founded, B Corp certified, luxury lip line born and bred in California. Need I say more?
- Goldfaden MD Radiant Skin Starter Set: If you already love Goldfaden MD, get your BFF on board with this starter set packed with our daily essentials.
- Undo Hair Clips: I love that hair clips and accessories are making a major comeback, and I’m sure your pals will love the fun and fancy options from Undo.
- Poche Sandy Carabine Earrings: Go for the (18 karat) gold with these stunners.
- Apothekary Restore Starter Set: A one-and-done stress-relieving set for your bestie who could use a chill pill.
This Valentine’s Day, I’m taking extra care to show my love to my kids and husband. I hope that these thoughtful gift ideas—some fun, some functional—can help you do the same.
- Mini Bloom Fresh ‘N Clean and Knots Be Gone (Travel Size): Get squeaky clean and tangle-free on the road with these travel-sized bathing essentials.
- Maison Rue: The chicest, non-toxic brand for kids’ kitchenware, toys, and more.
- This Is What I Eat by Aliza J. Sokolow: If you ask me, it’s never too early to instill wellness habits in your little ones—and this book will help you do just that when it comes to food.
- Good Night, Sister by Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt: The most beautiful love letter (or rather, children’s story) to sisterhood.
- iHeartArt Ultimate Drawing Box: Everything a little budding artist could need.
- Dan&Darci Rock Painting Kit: Switch things up with this rock painting kit that includes metallic paint, fun googly eyes, gems, and more.
- Avanchy Roll & Go Silicone Bibs for Babies + Spoon: Fear no food messes with this cute yet durable bib and spoon set for babies.
- Wreck This Journal: The prompts in this guided journal inspire older kids to let their creativity run wild.
For Your Boyfriend or Hubby
- Goldfaden MD Doctor’s Scrub: When you gift our hero exfoliating product to your significant other, you’ll love looking at his face even more as the days go by. (Tip: Opt for the jumbo size!)
- Ghia Ghianduja: Show how sweet you truly are by gifting this healthified hazelnut spread.
- July Tech Kit: Say goodbye to wires and tangles with this sleek and compact travel tech kit.
- ROE Caviar: Level up your at-home date night with sustainably farmed Sturgeon caviar.