We all know to wear our sunscreen, but what about your pet? The truth is pets can get sunburned too especially if they have pink skin that is exposed. Some pets have pink skin on their nose, ears or belly and need to be protected against the sun. Make sure you choose a non-toxic sunscreen approved for animals because they may ingest some when licking it off their skin. Try Epi-Pet Sun Protector Sunscreen at www.epi-pet.com. According to Natural Health Magazine white cats are the most susceptible to skin cancer, so make sure to keep them inside when the sun is strong and always away from direct sun.
Tag Archive for: protect your pets
https://thedailyscrub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/the-dailyscrub-logo.png 0 0 lisa https://thedailyscrub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/the-dailyscrub-logo.png lisa2012-11-07 19:28:112017-08-07 14:44:00Protect your Pets
- Sun Safety and Skin Repair Tips from Celebrity Esthetician Gina MariJuly 25, 2023 - 1:07 pm
- WORK UP A SWEAT FOR YOUR SKINMay 11, 2023 - 1:35 pm
- Remedy Place Founder Jonathan Leary on Alternative Healing Modalities and the Future of WellnessApril 4, 2023 - 1:03 pm
- Highlighting Strong Women Today and EverydayMarch 7, 2023 - 1:28 pm
- Get to Know Body Surge, a Restorative Full-Body Moisturizer Your Skin Will Soak UpMarch 3, 2023 - 3:16 pm
No images available at the momentFollow Me!