The holiday party starts at 6pm and you’re still not ready!! Sounds like it’s time for our Express Holiday Glow prep. Just a few easy go to products to get you glowing in no time.
- First start with Fresh A Peel multi fruit acid peel for hydrated and bright skin. The unique combination of Lactic acid and Multi-Fruit Enzymes provide superior rate of exfoliation while reducing the appearance of fine lines, pores, and skin imperfections (and Lactic Acid also pulls moisture to the surface of the skin which creates a plump complexion). Apply to dry clean skin for 2-5 minutes and then rinse with cool water. The finished result will be even, smooth, bright and fresh-looking skin.
- Next deliver potent power packed brightening results with our NEW Brightening Elixir, featuring Vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) 9%, Ferulic acid 3%, Vitamin B 3%, and Vitamin E 2% (alpha tocopherol) to protect skin against damage caused by free radicals (including UVA/UVB), increases firmness, diminishes the appearance of fine lines, improves skin tone and boosts hydration for a brighter, visibly healthier complexion.
- Don’t forget your eyes even when in a hurry. Plant Profusion Energetic Eye Cream, packed with a proprietary blend of superior active ingredients improves the appearance of aging skin by rehydrating, de-puffing and smoothing out overall texture – resulting in a rested and bright glow.
- Don’t forget to hydrate! Add a drop of Fleuressence Native Botanical Oil, a blend of 100% pure active botanicals, fruit extracts and natural oil may help deliver powerful vitamins and nutrients to the skin to boost moisture levels. Rich in powerful Omega fatty acids and Vitamins A, C & E, the botanical actives may help work to diminish the appearance of fine lines and discoloration. into your foundation of choice and apply to your face.
- Next highlight the face with RMS Magic Luminizer. Pay attention to the upper cheekbones, inner crease of the eye and the top of the upper lip for that maximum vavavoom glow!
- Finish the look with a pop of lip color. RMS lip-gloss in Bloom looks beautiful on all complexions and is the perfect holiday shade!