Sakara’s best-selling Metabolism Super Powder revs up your metabolism, stabilizes blood sugar, eliminates bloat and decreases puffiness. It is a powerful partner to a plant-rich diet for metabolic slowdown caused by age, diet, and stress. The naturally rich, low-sugar chocolate flavor is perfect for smoothies or simply mixed with coconut water or nut mylk. But there’s more flexibility to be found. Whip up the following recipe in your kitchen to enjoy delicious dishes while banishing bloat, improving mental clarity, and creating sustained energy.
To learn more about Sakara check out our Q&A with their founders Danielle Duboise and Whitney Tingle.
Recipe: Cacao-Chia Pudding
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet Metabolism Super Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt or fleur de sal
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup, or to taste
- 1-2 drops (about a scant 1/8 tsp) vanilla extract – careful, a little goes a long way!
- Large handful of raspberries, chopped to sprinkle on top
- 1-2 tablespoons of cacao nibs, to sprinkle on top
1. In a bowl, whisk together coconut milk, almond milk, Metabolism Super Powder, salt, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, until the Metabolism Super Powder is fully incorporated.
2. Add in chia seeds, and let sit at room temperature, stirring every minute for 5-10 minutes.
3. To eat immediately, top with chopped raspberries and cacao nibs, or transfer into a covered container and refrigerate overnight, topping with raspberries and cacao nibs to serve.