This post was written by our amazing Blogger Ambassador, Angela Simpson of Eat Spin Run Repeat.
The weather’s getting warm….
…. and that means it’s watermelon season! I don’t know about you, but watermelon is one of my all-time favourite fruits. Not only is it sweet and super refreshing on a warm day, but it’s also packed full of water, which is fabulous for keeping you hydrated. Blend this one together the next time you’re looking for a delicious (yet still low-calorie) beverage.
Prep Time: 10 mins, plus chill time
Cook Time: 0 mins
- 3 cups diced watermelon
- 1 cup berries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice, plus orange slices
- 3-4 cups of ice water
- ice cubes
- mint leaves, to garnish
- Place the watermelon chunks in a blender with the orange juice, half of the berries, and water. Blend until smooth.
- Place the ice cubes, mint leaves, remaining berries, and orange slices in a large pitcher.
- Pour the watermelon juice into the pitcher. Allow the punch to cool before serving.
Angela is an avid runner, fitness instructor, foodie, healthy living blogger, and owner of her business, Spin 360 Health Coaching. Having been overweight, unhappy and insecure as a teenager, Angela took control, changed her unhealthy habits, and adopted a clean eating lifestyle that she continues to maintain today. Her goal is to support, inspire, and motivate others to improve their health and be their best. You can learn more about her on her blog, Eat-Spin-Run-Repeat.com.