Find out what our co-founders are lusting over this Summer to keep their skin, hair, and wardrobe on point and fresh for every destination.
Lisa’s Must haves
- Why I love it? “Because I’m prone to hyper pigmentation and sun damage, as I love to exercise outdoors.”
Must have for hair– Miriam Quevedo Gold Oil Spray
- Why I love and need it? “I have curly hair and summertime humidity can make it dry and difficult to manage. Gold oil spray hydrates, tames and smells incredible”
Must have clothing ? Dodo Bar Or wrap skirt
- Why I bought it? “Light weight, super comfy and versatile. Pair with a tank and platform wedges or a tshirt and sneakers”
Must have makeup? Ritual de Fille Ash & Ember eye soot in the hue ‘Viscera’.
- Why I love it ? “Formulated with beautiful long lasting pure pigment and oils. Super clean and non- irritating to my sensitive eyes.”
Lauren’s Must Haves
Hair: Ouai Wave Spray + Ouai Shampoo and Conditioner.
Why I love it: Super light weight, smells great and de-frizzes.
Why I love and use it: to keep pores flawless, complexion bright and blemish-free.
Why I love it: I like to go very light on makeup in the summer. I’m also keen on staying natural and clean in my makeup choices.
Bathing suits: Marysia swim wear
Why I bought it: all things-best bathing suites that are flattering on all body types.
Dresses + tops:
- Ulla Johnson flowy tops and whimsical dresses – I’m obsessed with her label right now.
- For an easy slip on from beach to dinner, GOEN J makes great lightweight cotton dresses that are stylish, sexy and flattering.I Just purchased a white ruffle slip that I will be living in all summer!
- k-Jacque; my goto shoes, you can’t go wrong.
Find all our favorites linked to above and look an feel gorgeous this summer!