Creating and maintaining healthy, nourished skin is possible thanks to our new serum Radiance Repair that not only protects your skin from damage but also fortifies and strengthens the skin’s natural lipid barrier so skin feels cushion-like and plump to the touch. This next-generation bioactive serum visibly reduces the appearance of the signs of aging and damage caused by environmental stressors thanks to its power-packed reverse emulsion formulation, which transforms from a liquid to a luxurious oil as it is pumped into your hands and applied to your skin.
“Environmental aggressors are one of the main causes of aging skin,” says Dr. Goldfaden. “Daily aggressors such as the sun, pollution, exhaust, smoking, secondhand smoke, radiation, the ozone and topical ingredients (i.e.: phalates, mineral oil), all contribute to the demise of our healthy skin cells. Environmental aggressors deliver free radicals to the skin, which in turn cause the breakdown of collagen, onset of wrinkles, cell mutation, aging, dark spots, dehydration, inflammation, and immune function damage.”
This treatment serum is formulated with nourishing and energizing ingredients designed to reveal refreshed, renewed brightness and boosts skin’s barrier function. Skincare superhero Meadowfoam Seed Oil not only locks in moisture and balances the skin with a blend of Omega-3, 6 and 9 Fatty Acids, but it also keeps skin protected with its powerful antioxidants. These free-radical neutralizers are consistently rejuvenating the skin to ensure it looks and feels its best, despite all-day threats from harmful UV rays and pollution. Vitamin B3, or Niacinamide, is also an important antioxidant that works to brighten while nourishing and hydrating your skin from the inside out for a naturally radiant, energized complexion.
Bakuchiol, a gentle, vegan and natural alternative to the popular anti-aging retinol, works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and firm skin without the irritating photosensitivity and drying side effects of retinol. The plant has a long and impressive skin-care resume, starting with its use in traditional Ayurvedic medicine.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: This oil adds moisture and allows the serum’s entire formula to absorb into the dermis. Compounds found in the oil have been shown to inhibit collagen-degrading enzymes in skin and help offset the negative impact of UVB light exposure.
- Bakuchiol: This natural, vegan alternative to retinol is derived from the psoralea corylifolia plant or the “babchi” plant. It has been shown to function similarly to retinol, increasing cell turnover, boosting collagen production and diminishing signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, skin laxity and overall photodamage. It also has advanced antioxidant nourishing properties.
- Niacinamide: This vitamin helps visibly minimize the appearance of pores and assists in promoting an even-looking skin tone, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and eradicating dullness.
- Baobab: This plant is known to have anti-inflammatory benefits, a high vitamin C content and may help promote collagen formation, boosting natural elasticity and smoothness.
- Plant Stem Cell: Made with Edelweiss, this extract helps the skin’s surface become more resistant to environmental aggressors, including some types of airborne pollutants. It also works to leave skin feeling together and appearing smoother. The extract contains lignans, which may naturally calm skin, and leontopodic acid, which has been shown to boost the skin’s barrier and help reduce signs of sensitivity.
- Argan Oil: This oil contains omega fatty acids, vitamin E and linoleic acids, which work to lightly moisturize your skin and soften dry patches.
Available exclusively at Credo Beauty and on GoldfadenMD.com and globally October 15th.