DIY: Goldfaden Gold Tips
Here at Goldfaden MD, we love all things GOLD. You may have seen us rocking the gold tips manicure on our Instagram from time to time, so we wanted to share it with you. Below you will find simple steps on how to get these gold tips at home.
What you’ll need to get your gold tips: bandaids (for shaping purposes), Goldfaden MD Vital Boost (for cuticle moisture), gold nail polish by a brand of your choice.
Now for the steps…
1. Make sure your hands and nails are clean before you begin. Remove all existing nail polish with natural nail polish remover (Here are some tips from Good Housekeeping on finding a natural, non-toxic nail polish remover).
2. Apply Goldfaden MD Vital Boost to each of your cuticles for extra moisture.
3. Apply a bandaid to your nail with the curved edge facing up. Leave a little room between the tip of the bandaid and the tip of your nail for a perfectly curved tip.
4. Apply nail polish to your nail – going from the edge of the bandaid up toward the tip of your nail until the entire nail tip is covered.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until each of your nails is dry. Carefully remove the bandaid and apply a top coat.
And you’re done! Be sure to share your final results with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #GoldfadenGoldTips