While many Americans (and people around the globe) are at home, quarantining or self-isolating, Coronavirus news has us anxious and sad. No matter where we may live in this ever- shrinking world, almost everyone seems to be affected by coronavirus. We wanted to share our go-to’s to uplift your spirits and bring happiness and laughter into your days by sharing all of our resources, inspiration and guidance that is getting us through these days.
- Liv On Labs – Maximize Absorbtion Of Critical Nutrients
- Hum Nutrition – Healthy Inside, Radiant Outside
- Pure Formulas -Vitamins + Supplements for Overall heath
- For Updates, we’re following @jessicayellin
At Home Workouts:
- Tracy Anderson – Work out with Tracy through live streaming classes
- The Class – Free Trial
- Urban 728 – Live Stream Free Yoga by one of the BEST Yoga teachers Joe K
- Rachel Robinson of Barry’s Bootcamp-free live stream everyday at 9:30am
- Ryan Huffington’s amazing dance classes – Free IG live classes on Sat & Sun @ 12pm PST
- Ten Percent Live: Mediations weekly M-F at 12pm PST
- Tara Brach Facebook Live
- Yale University is offering a free course on increasing your overall wellbeing. Sign me up!
At-Home Beauty Care:
- Best de-puffing and brightening eye patches from Honest Hazel
- Since we are not going to get our regular facials, our Doctor’s Scrub + Doctor’s Scrub Advanced are our go-to right now to keep our complexions glowing.
- Stress Free Muscles!
- Order a Gua-sha for at home circulation treatments
- Beanstalk – interactive and aw-inspiring online classes like “how do rainbows work”
- Cosmic Kids Yoga – Movements made fun and magical for Kids!
- Georgia Aquarium live Web Cam
- Art For Kids – Learn how to draw
- Children’s Books on Audible
- Time for Kids Digital Library
- Amazon’s Children’s Shows
- Bluey on Disney+
- TED talks for kids
- Storyline Online
- The Peterson Automotive Museum online
- Cosmic Kids Yoga& Amanda Erhman Live Kids Yoga
- PBS x LAUSD At Home Learning
- Scholastic Learn At Home
- Mo Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems
- Cincinnati Zoo Home Safari(make tickets and set up a pretend safari)
- Meri Cherry – Art Ideas at home
Four nature enthusiasts, Travel + Leisure has put together a wonderful list of these five gorgeous virtual explorations.
- Kenai Fjords National Park, Alaska
- Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park, New Mexico
- Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- Dry Tortugas National Park, Florida
Everyday happiness boost:
- Call a friend-there is nothing like the actual sound of a human voice left the spirits
- Check in on everyone-young and old
- Text/email someone a picture that your kid drew or of a happy memory of you together
- Invest in a ‘happy mood light‘- Bright sunlight is proven to elevate mood
Have supplies to donate? Submit your information to volunteer on the ground, donate supplies, or help facilitate distribution to hospitals in your area – Masks For Docs