At Goldfaden MD, we believe that all of your skin—not just that on your face—deserves the VIP treatment, which is why we’re proud to add Body Surge to the Goldfaden MD Bodycare Collection. This hydrating and restoring body moisturizer works overtime to ensure that your skin stays quenched, firm, and radiant from top to toe, around the clock, all year round.
Keep reading to discover the key ingredients driving the biggest benefits in Body Surge. Plus: 3 tips to make sure your skin retains as much moisture as possible as you integrate this silky, fast-absorbing moisturizer into your full-body regimen.Meet the power players in Body Surge
As we began to formulate Body Surge, we wanted to make sure it provided a wealth of benefits for your skin. Of course, enhanced moisture takes first priority—but we also figured that increased firmness, radiance, and skin barrier protection sounded great and will look and feel even better.
Take a look at the main ingredients in Body Surge that work together to nourish and improve your skin from the neck down:
- Watermelon Seed Oil packs deeply nourishing nutrients such as fatty acids, which not only provide but also lock in moisture so dryness won’t stand a chance. In addition, this botanical emollient enhances skin softness while helping to balance and strengthen your skin barrier.
- Soap Bark Extract works its plant-powered magic to provide a surge of hydration and give skin a tighter, firmer, more supple appearance. If skin laxity is a concern, you’ll make great strides with this natural anti-aging hero.
- Kakadu Plum is revered as the food with the highest natural vitamin C content in the world. When this highly concentrated ingredient is applied topically, benefits include everything from antioxidant protection and skin repair to an unbeatable glow.
Similar to all Goldfaden MD products, Body Surge is non-toxic and plant-powered, plus free of countless irritants, aggressors, and other unnecessary additives that your skin doesn’t need—including but not limited to parabens, silicones, gluten, alcohol, mineral oil, and synthetic colors and fragrances.
3 tips to enhance your body moisturizing routine
As wonderful as Body Surge is to hydrate, moisturize, and revitalize your skin, it never hurts to go the extra mile to ensure that your habits and entire routine complement your skin goals. With that in mind, we recommend adopting the following tips.
1. Be mindful of your shower routine
Avoid taking showers or baths with very hot water, as doing so can dry out your skin. Instead, lukewarm or cool water will help to boost both hydration and skin resilience. Plus, when you get out of the shower, tap (don’t rub) your skin dry with a towel.
2. Take advantage of the golden minute
The best time to apply Body Surge is when your skin is still slightly damp from a quick towel dry—ideally within 60 seconds of hopping out of the shower or bath. Applying body moisturizer within this “golden minute” allows you to benefit from the greatest hydrating and moisturizing potential, as dampness enhances absorption of the products you’ll soon apply. (For this same reason, we also advise applying serums and/or moisturizer when your face is still slightly damp after cleansing or using a facial spray like Mist RX.) With that said, you can still apply Body Surge whenever you need it throughout the day, enjoying relief from dryness and dullness.
3. Be consistent and round out your routine
As is the case with all skincare routines (or any healthy habit, for that matter), consistency is key. Apply Body Surge daily to witness improvements in your skin’s hydration, suppleness, and radiance. And while you’re at it, don’t forget to shop the full Goldfaden MD Bodycare Collection, which includes Doctor’s Body Scrub for in-tub exfoliation and Firm Believer for major elasticity-enhancing and circulation-boosting benefits.